Questions and Answers regarding owning your own franchise with the 1 Stop Barber Shop. ( covering investment, plans, legal, recruitment and anymore).
1. What Is the minimum investment cost?
The 1 Stop Barber shop have endeavoured to make franchising a realistic business opportunity for you.
Premium plan from £30,000.
- Includes Marketing.
- Front shop signage.
- Social media presence.
- 24 hr Support.
- One to one monthly meeting.
- Location link added to website.
- Design and planning service.
- Shop floor refurbishment and interior fittings.
- legal fees.
-All we Charge after is a monthly Service Management Fee of just 10% of the previous month's turnover payable monthly in arrears
2. How long will it take to open my own 1 stop barber shop?
We advise to allow up to 6 months. ( taking over an existing premisses should be a lot quicker).
3. Can I have investors?
Yes you can! or, be an existing/ new shop owner who is looking to invest.
4. How long will it take for my franchised 1 stop barber shop to become established?
We advise 5 years to become an established new business.
5. What is the notice period if I wish to cancel my franchise with the 1 stop barber shop?
We would be sad to see you go! However we understand you may wish to cancel. You can do so at anytime prior to providing 3 months written notice. After you have successfully cancelled your subscription with us by paying your final cancellation fee. you will no longer be able to trade as the 1 stop barber shop brand.
6. How much can I earn?
The hair and beauty industry is currently at a £7 billion turnover. So, the sky is the limit on this one! It's 100% down to your dedication and commitment.
7. Will I need to do own business accounts?
Yes, you will need to find a reliable method of documenting and submitting your annual accounts.
8. Will I have support if I get stuck?
Yes, we will support you every step of the way
9. Are you apart of any association?
Yes, we are proudly apart of the QFA (Quality franchise association).